Bond lodgment and Assistance
- All the tenants are required to pay 4 weeks rent as a bond which will be lodged with RTBA (Residential Tenancy Bond Authority).
- Tenants will receive their bond receipts on their provided email address during the application lodgement.
- If you are unable to find your bond receipts please Contact us
- Having trouble paying the bond? To be eligible for bond assistance please click here.
Condition Report and Inspection
- A condition report will be filed and signed duly by the property manager and tenant before moving into the house.
- All property inspection will be carried out monthly.
- Qwik makes it easy to pay rent through various payment options.
- All payments must be made to QWIK’s business account
- All tenants will receive invoices of the rent
Inspection of Property
We understand how valuable your time. Hence we offer Video Inspection which helps you to have a virtual look of the property.
Tenants who do not wish to continue their lease with QWIK properties are required to fill Notice To Vacate form and sent it to [email protected]. For more information of queries regarding your lease please feel free to get in touch with our leasing consultants.