Tenant Services - Qwik Real Estate
As a property management company , it is important to provide our tenants with all the information they need to make their rental experience as smooth and enjoyable as possible. At Qwik Real Esate, we understand that being a tenant can be stressful and confusing, especially for those who are new to the process. That’s why we have put together this comprehensive guide to help our tenants navigate the rental process and understand their rights and responsibilities.
Tenant Services Application Process
Fill out the form with your information.
Email the completed form to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sit Back & Relax
Sit back and relax! A property manager from Qwik Real Estate will be in touch with you shortly."
Responsibilities of Tenants
- All tenants are required to pay 4 weeks rent as a bond, which will be lodged with the Residential Tenancy Bond Authority (RTBA).
- Upon successful lodgment of your application, you will receive bond receipts via the email address provided.
- Can’t find your bond receipts? Don’t worry! Simply Contact Us and we’ll assist you.
- Need help paying the bond? We understand that it can be tough, so we offer bond assistance. Eligible tenants can apply by clicking here.”
1.A condition report will be filed and signed duly by the property manager and tenant before moving into the house.
2. All property inspection will be carried out monthly.
Paying rent on time is one of the most important responsibilities of a tenant. Tenants are typically required to pay rent on the first of each month, and failure to do so can result in late fees and even eviction. It’s important for tenants to budget accordingly and set up a system for paying rent on time, such as automatic payments or reminders.
- Qwik makes it easy to pay rent through various payment options.
- All payments must be made to QWIK’s business account
- All tenants will receive invoices of the rent
Property Inspection Includes :-
- Walls, including any cracks, holes, or other damage
- Floors, including any scratches, stains, or other damage
- Appliances, including any issues with functionality or appearance
- Electrical, including any issues with wiring or outlets
- Plumbing, including any leaks or issues with fixtures
We understand how valuable your time. Hence we offer Video Inspection which helps you to have a virtual look of the property.
At Qwik Realestate, we believe that maintaining a clean and hygienic living environment is essential for the overall health and wellbeing of our tenants. We take pride in providing exceptional cleaning services that are designed to promote the health and wellbeing of all of our tenants.
- To know more about our cleaning services please Contact Us
When the time comes for a tenant to move out, or Tenants Who do not Wish to continue their lease With Qwik Properties there are certain procedures that must be followed.
- Tenants are typically required to fill Notice To Vacate from.
- Sent it to Info @QwikRealestate.com.au.
- You must return the keys to the landlord.
- They should also ensure that the property is clean and in good condition before vacating.
Explore Our Top Picks
"Discover the top properties on the market today. Browse our selection and find your dream home now.
$600 per week
$190 per room
$600 per week
$700 per week
$420 per week
$490 per week